Kimmel Bogrette Architecture + Site
This project involved a three-story 50,000 sq. ft. addition to the existing Cardinal Hall Dining Facility.
- Structural steel frame with cast in place concrete decks
- MetroView Window Wall System with Composite Panel, EIFS and Stone Veneer Façade
- Balcony overlooking main lobby
- Classrooms, Boardrooms, extension to existing Dining Hall & Café Areas
- Fully equipped Work Out and Exercise Facility
- Community Room equipped for NCAA Regulation Volleyball, Conferences and Assemblies